Author Topic: 33 days want to reinstate  (Read 909 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 33 days want to reinstate
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2022, 08:15:47 pm »
I have only been drinking for three weeks, but want to quit as I can't clean or cook when I am drunk.
I feel scared even on it
 I Do some 12 steps groups
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2022, 11:02:37 pm »
Dom, do you mean to say that you're taking Trazodone now?  That should help you sleep.  I took it once and it's very sedating.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2022, 11:33:02 pm »
The doctor gave me escrotalopram for anxiety, but I don't want to take it the side effects is too bad.  I have been taking trazafone for three weeks to sleep.  I want to get off it.  I been drinking and getting weird Sensations in my nose and extreme fear for 3 weeks

SSRI's can be overstimulating

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2022, 01:47:08 pm »
It's been 31 days and I am having anxiety.  I drank a bit a wine.  I have an itchy scalp like flaming itchy as I don't know what is causing it.  I just want some Ativan so I can feel normal.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2022, 02:22:28 pm »
Of course you want some Ativan or alcohol - that is natural when that has become our solution.  I went through that as well and still do at times.  What seems to work for me is the One Day at a Time approach.  All I have to do is get through this one day as best I can and I'll take tomorrow when it comes.

You can do this [...].   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2022, 11:44:55 pm »
Dom, maybe you just need to wash your hair with some good shampoo and conditioner for it to stop itching?

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2022, 12:02:21 pm »
I woke up at 3 with anxiety.
I want to reinstate.  The anxiety is too bad.  I am going to ask the doctor to reinstate.  The insomnia and anxiety is intolerable since I asked the doctor to take me off them.  My skin is flaming itch and I am worried about that.  Also, I have tooth pain and a dental appointment today.  Also? My church shutdown and that made me upset.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2022, 01:19:25 pm »
I woke up at 3 with anxiety.
I want to reinstate.  The anxiety is too bad.  I am going to ask the doctor to reinstate.  The insomnia and anxiety is intolerable since I asked the doctor to take me off them.  My skin is flaming itch and I am worried about that.  Also, I have tooth pain and a dental appointment today.  Also? My church shutdown and that made me upset.

Are you still drinking?

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2022, 09:43:30 am »
I drank today earlier, but none now.  Trying to quit alcohol and attending aa

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2022, 09:55:18 am »
Good for you, keep at it. The booze is the devil!