2 years update

[JR...]

Hello fellow BB,

Today's mark 2yrs off from a 20yrs of 1mg K. Wow I can't believe it 2yrs off. I remembered during my early days when I use to see posts of people 18-mons off , 2 yrs off, I was like how it's possible people are posting 2yrs off and still dealing with few things, there's no way I would be able to it. But here I am...

How am I doing. Much better then first yr and slowly getting better. I really don't have any more symptoms, just a wired head stuff, may be brain fog, may be light version of Dr/Dp, or it could be vision issue, may be it's light head pressure... Not sure but that's the only thing, which is constantly there 24/7. It bothers me but does not stop me from doing anything, if you know what I mean and hope someone can relate to this and tell me that one day this will go away :smitten: :smitten:

Things I can do now.which I couldn't in my 1st year.

No sleep issue

Can watch Tv, shows, football games without any issues

Can go grocery stores

sit, relax ..No in and out of homes with anxiety attacks

No heart palpitation

Can go out for dine in without any issues

Not on Benzo sites all the times

and many more things ..

Keep going fellow BB, slowly we all will get to the other side  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[3f...]
Congrats on 2 years ! I know exactly what you mean by the weird mental stuff and I want to assure you it will go away , you sound like me at 2 years and that was about all I dealt with . Just keep pushing , the bad stuff is all behind you now even though your mind might tell you otherwise. Just keep grinding to the finish as it’s just a matter of time now.

Thank you so much issey for your response and assurance. You absolutely right sometimes minds still goes towards negativity and says this may be the best you will get. I really hope these last weird mental stuff goes away soon.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting us know how you're doing JRBenzo, so many disappear and we never know how they're doing so its great you popped in.  I see a lot of progress so I hope that part continues so you can get rid of those last symptoms.  :)

Awesome JRBenzo to get to 2 years. I still had some issues hanging around at two years, mostly as annoyances. From there it really got better! You are on your way. Congrats and good luck!

Congrats on 2 years ! I know exactly what you mean by the weird mental stuff and I want to assure you it will go away , you sound like me at 2 years and that was about all I dealt with . Just keep pushing , the bad stuff is all behind you now even though your mind might tell you otherwise. Just keep grinding to the finish as it’s just a matter of time now.

:thumbsup: thanks for giving hope bro

Your fellow buddies will always be indebted for them who share progress and success stories. Just a single post can save lives in some corner of the world, you never know JRbenzo may be u saved a life today. The heros who are walking the path will always be remembered like we are Spartans.