Method and time it takes to convert to diazepam from short-acting benzo

[Ct...]

How did you convert or crossover to diazepam from a short-acting benzo like Ativan?

Was it done in a stepwise fashion. If yes, how?

And how many weeks did it take total? Or was it a long drawn out process?

Please tell me what should be done and what should not be done to make the crossover easier?

I'm not sure who you're asking these questions to but here is a link to the Ashton manual which shows crossovers and tapers from multiple benzo's and doses.  Its an individual process that depends on the person, the drug and the dose.  If you'll give us the specifics of your situation we can be more specific in our replies. https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzsched.htm

As far as making it easier, it might be a good idea to ask the members who have used this method, some of them hang out on the  Valium Support Group thread.

Pamster,

I’m not that computer savvy.

I don’t know where to put.  Post to get the best responses.

So far not getting any replies.

My new question is:

Can anyone show me his they tapered off Ativan using liquid and oral pills doing a daily microtaper or just a taper?

Can you show me show me how you tracked it over time in writing and what headings you used?

How you did you make small liquid measurements using a 1 ml syringe as the taper got closer to the end?

Also, Pamster,

Is Builder or someone like him/her still active on Benzobuddies? I need help.

It would help us help you if you gave us some information about your situation, what drug you take, what dose, how long you've taken it, how fast you want to taper and if you have a steady supply of pills from your prescriber.  If you provide this information we'll be able to address your specific needs.

builder is no longer active but we have many other members who can help you.