Off zopiclone

[af...]

[af...]

Trying find someone with my issue. Zopiclone 2 half years .mirtazapine 2 yrs 0.5 clon 4 ..all night.

I tapered zop July 21. I now since then go high wide awake till 12 or 1 a.m after eating carbs fruit anything sweet a pudding then waking weak arms legs and then cant lay still all over the place legs thrashing but weak . It can go on hours and calm. Then I'm so tired. It's like being on uppers and downers!! Now I have digestive issues histsmine off Mirtazapine.  I feel awful till I eat but know I'll be high and also bad waking. I've tried cutting carbs etc. Just trying find out if anyone has this off Zopiclone.  Gp not interested. Just said you've been on loads of meds and shrugged. I've had to pay to  see a neurologist soon. I'm running out of money. I've woken even with a start and whole body shaking like a seizure but someone told me it's an adrenaline surge. If neurologist no idea I'll have to see gp again and say I want see an endocrinologist as they deal with sugars and hormones. 7 months and I wish tbo I'd never stopped them 

I craved carbs, even in the middle of night, during withdrawl.  It took me a year or more to get my eating and sleeping lined out and to some degree I'm still a work in progress.  I had some of the jerking in early withdrawl too but that has resolved.  It is all really difficult so I get it!