threw my back out today feeling pretty down and in alot of pain

[ju...]

i lifted something heavy and when i went to sent it down i bent over from the waist and my mid back spasm-ed and i collapsed to the ground my mom had to help me up  as far as i can tell its my thoracic spine  thats the middle back...  it goes all the way across my back  and i am have chest pain as well.....  need someone to chat with or make me feel like i am ok....... ive been resting and icing but still in pain alot of discomfort  i am terrified to take any pills

I'm sorry to hear you threw your back out, I hate it when that happens, and you really don't need this on top of everything else.  What else are you doing for the pain, do you have a tens unit you could help distract with, are you using heat too? 

thanks pamster...... no on the tens unit  ........  i have been icing  and stretching and resting  today is day 3.. i may try n go see my chiropractor this week  all though  it a huge challenge because of the agoraphobia

thanks pamster...... no on the tens unit  ........  i have been icing  and stretching and resting  today is day 3.. i may try n go see my chiropractor this week  all though  it a huge challenge because of the agoraphobia

I'm in your same spot

sorry to hear that i am going to try n get to the chiropractor this upcoming week  because the back pain is still present and has cause other issues like indigestion and gerd  which i rarely ever get  i think it has to be where my back is hurt because its my left side right behind my stomach