Depression

[Mi...]

I am in the middle of crossing to Valium for an Ashton taper from Xanax. Is the whole process just depression? I’m running eating healthy sleeping ok just feel so defeated to even be in this stupid situation. More worried about my people around me I guess

Yes, depression is really common, I'd never experienced it before but it was scary how deep and dark it was.  If you didn't suffer with it before I doubt you'll continue to feel it when you recover.  And if its the Valium causing it, I'm told you'll acclimate and things should lighten up for you.  Hang in there, this isn't you, its the drug, push back on it whenever you can, okay?

Thanks so much you’re the best. I’m

Fighting it man I’ll tell ya. Feel numb the last couple days. All

Kids of crap crossing to this Valium.

Depression has been a big part of my withdrawal experience. It is common. It is supposed to go away when the brain fully heals. I did have depression before this Benzo experience off and on but this depression is a way deeper type and I have read stories of people who had this as well and it all went away.

I hold on to these kinds of stories. I have had times where it lifted totally, so this makes me really hopeful.

Hang in there! This is a hero's journey and you will get through this.