15 mgs Valium Taper

[11...]

[11...]

Hello,

You can see from my signature my history. I never jumped from my last taper and find myself back on 15mgs of Valium. Can someone help me plan a taper? Valium is not making me feel well and I would like to begin a taper. I take 2.5mgs around 2 pm then 12.5 mgs at 10pm. I have been on the 15mgs for one month exactly. Prior to that I was on 0.25mgs for 18 months. Thank you

I got sick at the tail end of my taper (cardiac problem not related to benzos) and should have slowed down but didn't, which is what caused me all my problems. Then I HAD to slow down and do something a little different.  Just listen to your body . . . if you feel crappy, slow down.

I think the schedule is a really good guideline -- but by all means feel free to amend it if you need to. Life happens, s**t happens to our bodies, and we might need to hold awhile. That being said, I found the schedule to be really comforting . . . it told me how much to reduce when.

Best,

Katz

[11...]
Thanks so much! I was told on another website to go much slower as this will be my second taper but I did have luck with Ashton last time. I just had to some smaller drops here and there