Author Topic: Insomnia and melaotnin  (Read 651 times)

[Buddie]

Insomnia and melaotnin
« on: February 18, 2022, 03:49:07 pm »
Insomnia and melatonin.  sorry I don't know how to do links

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9169303/

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Insomnia and melaotnin
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 04:01:11 pm »
Interesting, but I highly doubt melatonin treatment would work for most?  This woman seems to be the exception, but I guess people have nothing to lose by giving it a shot?

Thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 04:23:10 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Insomnia and melaotnin
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 04:07:04 am »
I take the 10 mg melatonin and 1 sleepeze.  Sometimes I can fall asleep with neither one.  Sometimes I can't sleep unless I take both.  My brother doesn't want me taking sleepeze as it causes indigestion.