Scared I won’t heal

[Do...]

I’m not stuck in a psych ward they force meds and force me to do stuff I can’t do because I’m bed ridden. Breathing is getting more shallow

• 2 weeks later...
Fear is a very big part of this process and it does get better with time. Are you still in the psych ward? How are you feeling now? Hang in there.

Fear is a very big part of this process and it does get better with time. Are you still in the psych ward? How are you feeling now? Hang in there.

Hi yeah they put me on Clonazepam but I’m not stable at all trying my best to get there

For most, tapering is the best way to get off meds, so whatever they give you, it is advisable to not cold turkey but rather taper off once you feel stable enough to do so. I’m not a Dr but this is what I’ve seen from this site. Good luck and hang in there. You will get through this.

• 7 months later...
Anyone here know how to find him I have so many questions as we had the same issue. He said he was told he could pass In his sleep from it. Was that just fear or true. The manual breathing issue is one I have. So he took a histamine blocker and that healed autonomic dysfunction. How?