Author Topic: Healed  (Read 3478 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Healed
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2022, 05:01:23 pm »
Thank you [...] what you have written is beautiful and gives me hope. ❤
All about this is rough on the body and nervous system, but our souls keep on thriving.  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2022, 05:25:24 pm »
Thank you for offering hope!!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2022, 09:42:08 pm »
Thank you for posting this. It is beautifully worded and encouraging.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2022, 11:57:26 pm »
Well done [...] - congratulations! Many similarities to what I experienced as well. The success stories section is a great place for sufferers to spend some time to see proof that they will heal and, in many cases, so much more capable to handle anxiety and stress in life.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2022, 03:05:23 pm »
Thank you [...]. Iím very happy for you. I hope to write mine soon too. May you enjoy beautiful memories symptom free for good!

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2022, 01:06:25 am »
This is [...].

I live in France. Very few of you know or remember who I am. I was active on Benzobuddies from June 15, 2015 until late February 2016. A certain topic I started at the time http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=150741.0, to which I have not digested the answers, finally took me away from the forum in a sudden way.

The first thing I wish to remind you all is that, against all appearance, there doest exist a healing process within this mess. It does not give much hints about it and much of what we are enduring is evil. Everything seems to indicate that it will just never stop. Yet, this torture is the peculiar form our central nervous system has chosen in order to heal itself. I see it as a fundamental point because we have to hold in complete fog before to reach the stage where signs of improvements, very feeble at first, interspersed with setbacks, finally appear. I also know that our thoughts are sometimes so twisted and that nothing - even what I am writing here Ė is able to reassure or convince us. The taste of all this is very bitter and terribly discouraging. One is even able to believe that everyone is lying to us and that suffering and death are our sole horizons. Still, I can tell you that when things finally calm down, we begin to be able to see how it all works. We start to analyze symptoms differently. We see how an insane pressure on the central nervous system (making it impossible to handle stress) is responsible for all side symptoms : physical pain, tears, despair, anxiety, etc. Gradually we begin to witness healing (although setbacks still occur for a while).

I really appreciate this description and interpretation of what is going on here. I am so grateful for your success story today. I really needed it. I also appreciate hearing that this can be a long journey. It is difficult to hold on when you think "I should be fine by now".... Anyway,Thank you!!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2022, 02:28:26 am »
Thank you [...]. So very happy for you.

Thank you for posting and for sharing what helped you through.

"When things finally calm down, we begin to be able to see how it all works."

- It's true. It becomes more evident what effects us as we heal. Itís much harder to see that when symptoms are intense. This helps us to take better care of ourselves as we heal.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2022, 07:37:04 pm »
Your words of healing are like music to my ears, and I thank you for your inspirational story.   I celebrated my 23rd month anniversary yesterday, and feel like I am getting closer every day to a final healing!

Now go live your life every minute of every day!!!

GG

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2022, 01:58:46 am »
[...] your screen picture is so soothing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2022, 04:27:10 am »
It's nice to see someone from France on here! My family is from the southwest near the Pyrenees, and I got to visit there and other parts of France about 20 years ago. Anyway, your words really gave me the mental boost that I've needed lately. My mind has had such a hard time lately coming to terms with the fact that my mental state is temporary and things will be so much better once I'm off this poison. I've been on Valium for 7 years now, and while it bums me out I've been on it that long I've been fighting a war on three fronts. There's the benzo, opiates which I've just come off of (again), and I'm also an addict that chronically relapses on opiates. It really does help to hear from someone who has crossed over to the other side and knows what it feels like to heal from this ordeal, because when you're in the thick of it it's hard to see reality as any different. So thanks for writing this and congrats on all the progress you've made.