Adverse reaction from everything?

[Mu...]

When it comes to substances I keep having these weird and terrifying reactions and I'm wondering if anyone else is going through this?

My Lorazepam was the first I noticed, and 5his is when I was still using them to try and taper but eventually I went Cold Turkey because the Adverse reaction were too much. Either right after to whenever the anxiety relief effect would wear off, my symptoms would go crazy. My arm would go numb or feel extremely heavy, lightheadedness, blurred vison, anxiety, feeling like I was falling in my own head.

Percocet is the next, I broke my foot a week ago, I still have two more weeks on these damn pain pills which scares me because whenever I take them, either my symptoms from acute can come back or ill have anew symptom I've never had prior and its horrible.

Weed or CBD oil and Benadryl are the next one. Again with weed/CBD oil I get an alerming amount of symptoms from my acute days. But with Benadryl... My chest gets very tight, slight pain and my throat can feel swollen which is terrible because I kinda live on Benadryl as I have a condition which requires a Antihistamine. It's not just Benadryl but I use Benadryl the most, it's all antinutrients no matter how small a dose I use.

Hey mustang

I'm so sorry! Sorry about the broken foot too, that sucks.

If it were me ...I wouldn't even take the Percocet. I just had a broken rib not too long ago and only did Advil.

But yeah, during WD for me, I could not use anything you listed either. All of those items caused weirdo reactions. I especially. Couldn't and still don't use antihistamines. I was paradoxical even before wd but definitely during! I was an Ativan person as well, who went paradoxical ( or tolerance, hard to tell difference).

I was rapid CT as well.

Antihistamines can and do cause some people to feel more anxious unfortunately. It happens to kids too. Sometimes it just ramps us up. Although I can now drink small amounts of caffeine in green matcha now.....was impossible during WD. So maybe it is just temporary!!???