IMPROVEMENT FROM CT

[Pl...]

hey guys,im seeing some improvements in my sleep,i still have massive head pressure DPDR,but finally was able to sleep two times a day,as i see my anxiety lessens for week to week,symptoms comes and goes,the constant drunk feeling is still here,without exercise i would not survive these crappy thing for sure. in my opinion,i need about 1-2months to feel 60-70%

That's good news mate, sounds like you're coming out of Acute slowly but surely. Things will probably be up and down for a while, but it's all part of the process. Just remember you're making progress and healing

but 3-4 weeks and i go to shooting drills etc. im 25 and suffer like a 90 yro. and i need to get a vaccine. what i feel is autonomic dysfunction or something related. or just the DPDR manifested

I'm happy you're seeing some improvement, but Having a mare is right, you may be up and down for awhile but you're moving in the right direction.  :thumbsup:

it really feels like two step back and 1 step forward. i just dont know how i survived and still surviving this stuff. soo horrible. sugars give me setbacks i noticed it. so i must avoid them,they amp symptoms up

whats your advice pam? i really need to get better,but must eliminate the anxiety completely,3weeks left to get ready. think about fast option. Kratom?

Your best option is to distract yourself from your symptoms, focusing on them and your impending training is causinh you more anxiety which will make you feel worse.  I actually believe that once you start drills, you're going to feel better because you'll be productive, you won't be focusing on your symptoms and you'll get a boost of self confidence because you'll be doing what you love and what you're good at. 

Try to use these next 3 weeks to be kind to yourself, find other things to occupy your mind so you won't worry which makes you feel worse.  Kratom is not a good idea, it carries risks just like other drug.

yes pam,this is the best advice! its really going like this,if i dont look for the sxs i feel fine,foggy but fine. if i watch always my surroundings,everything is bad. but i survived 40days. i think more 30-40days and the most weird symptoms will end.i can only hope.

Platoon, it's possible that in 3-4 weeks your symptoms will become even more manageable, and the distraction coupled with physical exertion you're planning on enduring can actually help a ton. My biggest help has been relentless physical exercise and adherence to a strict and healthy lifestyle. In my case, after a month or so, after I stabilized my sleep, things have become more or less manageable to continue daily life more or less normally. Good luck to you, and I'm glad you didn't end up reinstating.