Author Topic: 3.5 months since jumped-Insomnia  (Read 998 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 3.5 months since jumped-Insomnia
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2022, 11:55:04 am »
[...],

I sent you a PM...this "wave" you're in WILL even out over time.  You're not stuck.  This is Temporary!  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2022, 01:54:14 pm »
[...],

I sent you a PM...this "wave" you're in WILL even out over time.  You're not stuck.  This is Temporary!  :thumbsup:

thank you TheWay  ;D although you probably know i will panick message you a whole bunch more times before i am out of the woods for good  ::) :o
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2022, 03:38:16 pm »
No worries....that's why I'm here, to offer hope and reassurance and talk you off of the "panic cliff" from time-to-time!  :laugh: