Reduction from 40 mg of valium BUT taking zolpidem

[...]

I have huge problems sleeping and I take i tablet of zolpidem. Half to get to sleep and half when I wake up at night. I presume that I shouldn't be doing this. I read through posts and see you advise magnesium citrate . Can I take magnesium oxide cos I suffer from constipation? What doses should I be taking of magnesium? Other sleep helpers? I m holding 7 mg of citalapram till I finish the valium withdrawal.

So when you don't sleep do you just accept it? I feel so TIRED that I would do anything to sleep. Perhaps cos I suffer from hypoadrenalism and I do take my cortisone as per prescription.

I suppose I could hold onto the zolpidem and decrease that after the valium. Thanks for advice.

Hi bri,

You've asked a few questions about different subjects, the best place to get suggestions about supplements is the Alternative Therapies & Supplements board.  Please understand that BenzoBuddies doesn't "advise" anything in the way of supplements, some members have had success using them to help with symptoms but just as many have had unpleasant reactions so keep this in mind.

Can you help me understand your signature, you mention Xanax drops, do you currently use these and if so, what is the mgs of these drops?  You don't mention Valium in your signature but you say it in your post, can you provide some information on that?