Manual breathing/Massive weight loss

[Pl...]

Crazy symptoms still peaking,no feelings at all,huge weight loss day to day,manual breathing,i didnt recognize even if i die or something,my CNS is a completely mess now,never do CT,thats not for humane. now i dont know what to do. almost 40 days out but getting worse

Are you still exercising and if so, how strenuously? 

What about your stress levels, are you having problems with your job, your relationships, your finances, if you answer yes to these questions, your stress may be causing an uptick in symptoms.

i dont do strenous exercise since its aggravating my symptoms. its just torture. benzo withdrawal is hell. and the acute wd is about 1-3 months for sure. but those who say its just some weeks,they are lying asf.  it just simply cant be that short. its never ending

People aren't lying about how long acute lasts, we all have different experiences but I agree, it's a miserable time.

Are you keeping track of your symptoms and their severity, sometimes that's the only way to know we're getting better because the improvements can be so subtle.

Platoon

First of all eat what you can.  Eat a balanced diet.  If sugar bothers you then avoid it.  Caffeine is another one that may bother you some .  The worst thing you can do is get caught up in the diet thing.  I ate eggs, lean protein and fruit and vegetables.  Can you make smoothies?  Yogurt is a good one and peanut butter.  Almonds or other nuts are a good snack. Do what ever you have to do to get calm as you can.  Distract take walks, if you can get somewhere in nature that helps.  A park, lake or the woods.  Is anyone with you? Are you alone?

U

pam,can you give me a diet example for benzo WD? coz i ate chocolate too and sugar too,need your advice.

I didn't follow a special diet, I ate what I could when I could, I agree with Upperleft, try not to get wrapped up in things that may create more stress.