30 months my recovery from long term prescribed use and a CT!

[Up...]

The good

More in reality, went out with friends last night was 95 percent myself!  If I had sx I was able to ignore them.    Dreamt last night for first time since the nightmares stopped in acute.  They were normal dreams! 

Still restless and have a few physical sx constantly.  Pretty hard when I am home and trying to function.

But in all I am 80-95 percent with physical sx in evening.  Mornings are 60-70 depending on what I am doing.  Spoke to some buddies I met here one is a few weeks ahead of me fully functioning his complaint is depression and mild physical sx.  Time is the healer and that is the truth!

Question anyone else more in reality but still

Have inner restlessness vibrating electric feeling this far out?

So glad you were able to get together with friends, that's huge!  Your evenings sound pretty darned good, I hope your mornings catch up soon.  :thumbsup:

I'm 40 months off and still have the inner vibration and lightheadedness/ dizziness at times. Those are my final sfx. I hope they pass soon. Good luck!

I am glad you are down to the last bugger sx Fp!  I know that it is miserable as mine are still 24-7 .  Are you functioning and doing life in-spite of it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey UL,

I'm actually in a pretty bad wave right now, but I am functioning. I work, try to excercise, and socialize a bit, but it's not easy. Plenty of sleep and relaxation seems to be my best friend at this time. At 40 months off this wave has been quite disheartening!

Take care,

Fp

Sorry fp  to here that, my inner restlessness and my being alone with no support is really affecting my life.  Have you found anything to relieve it?  My mornings it is 50 percent better my evenings are 90.  My problem is waking up in such pain and restless feeling.  Do you take supps?

My inner vibrations only occur after waking during the night. The pins and needles feeling is typically much worse in the evenings. I'm not sure if it is medicine induced. I take heartburn, statin, and zoloft. The pins and needles feeling and lightheadedness have been very bad the last few weeks.