Please help I'm

[Ch...]

Quote from: Charlene on February 11, 2022, 01:55:05 pm

But how fast would you go if you were in tolereance. Is there a difference between tolerance and non tolerence..... can you get this to some to some of the other admististrors?  Thank you I'm so scared.

Per Kate

I suggest you post this on the taper support boards where you will get the input from others.  I also suggest you watch the video on YouTube I linked you to about the water taper.  I was the easiest method for me to taper because it didn't require calculating percentages - it is just a slow, steady way to get off benzos.

Quote from: Charlene on February 11, 2022, 01:55:05 pm

But how fast would you go if you were in tolereance. Is there a difference between tolerance and non tolerence..... can you get this to some to some of the other admististrors?  Thank you I'm so scared.

Per Kate

I suggest you post this on the taper support boards where you will get the input from others.  I also suggest you watch the video on YouTube I linked you to about the water taper.  I was the easiest method for me to taper because it didn't require calculating percentages - it is just a slow, steady way to get off benzos.

Hello Charlene,

I see you've publicly posted a Personal Message, in the future I'd avoid doing this.  Most of our members feel comfortable communicating via PM because it's private and I'm sure they're fully aware these can be shared with others but posting them to the open forum is in bad taste.  It would be better to simply ask your questions rather than sharing a private communication.

I'd also like to point out that moderators and administrators aren't experts, we simply manage the forum so it's best to reach out to other members who have the experience you're looking for.

Pamster