Author Topic: 8 years - no prescriptions  (Read 1805 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 8 years - no prescriptions
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2022, 08:32:00 pm »
thanks for sharing, whats the book name? thats a valuable thing in my pov.. im not well to read a lot yet maybe one day i will , congrats on your efforts
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2022, 05:53:17 pm »
Hi [...] – I see you’ve made tremendous progress on your journey towards wellness – Congrats!!! Keep up the good work.  It is a journey and can take time, which means different things to different people. In addition to feeling isolated, depressed, and scared, I was also angry. So, I garnered these emotions as the impetus to tell my story – I wanted to share while I was still in the muck, not fully healed—to put a face to it for family and friends. It's called “The House I Built” – and is free for those who have kindle unlimited.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2022, 12:27:51 am »
Thank yo for coming back to write - it means a lot. :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2022, 05:17:32 am »
Hi [...] – I see you’ve made tremendous progress on your journey towards wellness – Congrats!!! Keep up the good work.  It is a journey and can take time, which means different things to different people. In addition to feeling isolated, depressed, and scared, I was also angry. So, I garnered these emotions as the impetus to tell my story – I wanted to share while I was still in the muck, not fully healed—to put a face to it for family and friends. It's called “The House I Built” – and is free for those who have kindle unlimited.

yes i did, thanks for your words , still is hard but i belive somehow im.going to get better, as difficult as it is.. thanks for reaching out , keep taking good care