1 month CT but must reinstate

[Pl...]

went completely psycho at the supermarket and i was psychotic asf. guys,give me advice for tapering. CT is a bs, NO ONE MUST DO IT,ITS A MESS! i know i was in tolerance,but need to taper off correctly because my autonomic nervous system is a complete mess.

I am sorry platoon

It is very hard!  I get it!  Please do whatever you have to do to get through.  You can taper but go really really slow and reinstate as low as you can.  We will support you either way! 

Peace and prayers

U

4 weeks off. I'm so sorry! For me that's when acute really got bad.

They try to say first 2 weeks is bad.....but honestly for me it was 1-4 months. So, unfortunately in benzo world it is really early. I know that SUCKS!!! I hated it when people where telling me it was early!

If you can ride it out it will be worth it, but we also understand if you need to reinstate. Either way, we support ya!!

i just took one 10mg medazepam pill. but these things make me really sick. so i dont think reinstating will work,need to look for any alternative to ease the WD

so i will stay CT but i will get some meds to ease my symptoms,the benzos didnt do that for anymore. just a very little relief with the drunk brain feeling. need to stay away from that crap

or homeopathic things to take off the edge of the WD symptoms. it was not a setback right? i just took 10mg medazepam but nothing more and i will not take anything

or homeopathic things to take off the edge of the WD symptoms. it was not a setback right? i just took 10mg medazepam but nothing more and i will not take anything

Hang in there :( I really hope you start healing quickly. I know the first two months have been the worst I’ve felt, so far. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

yes it is really,but i dont get a setback because i took just 1 pill?

It might have just been a bad reaction, honestly. Maybe see how you feel in a few days? See if the symptoms are still as bad? I know that sometimes any little thing can fiddle with your CNS during this process, but it might not be a setback as much as just a poor reaction while your body is trying to heal.

I personally have had success with the Prozac I’ve been taking, but I know some other people don’t have good reactions to SSRI’s during this process, so it’s really a crapshoot. There’s no guarantee that anything will work. I’ve heard that magnesium supplements help, Valerian root, not sure if I can think of anything else off the top of my head. I’ve heard CBD oil as well. Again, on ALL of these supplements though, I’ve heard of them working great, or of them doing more harm than good. So it’s really about finding what works for your body, I guess.

honestly i felt nothing and still feel nothing,maybe a placebo effect and drunk brain feeling. what can i take to ease wd symptoms?

One of the mindsets I had to let go of was the idea that I needed to 'take something' when I was uncomfortable.  For most of us there is discomfort involved with withdrawl but jumping into other medications or even the same medication will just keep us trapped and we will stay hostage.  Try using distraction to get through this rough patch - puzzles, mindless movies, walking, cooking, cleaning closets (I cleaned out ALL of mine after I jumped!) to get you through this - not more drugs.

yes but i dont want to go to psychiatrist,my GP did this damage for my CNS. i rather suffer at home for 1 more month and maybe watch for something what can give me advantage to pull off the edge of the WD

Platoon. I was CT too, ended up in the ER 3 months later because things weren't improving. Doctors couldn't believe that I was still so bad, said it shouldn't happen. They tried to reinstate me, but my CNS was too sensitive. Things got worse. Then in desperation I tried an AD to which I had an adverse reaction and things got really bad. I know how desperate you feel, but reaching out for a pill isn't always the answer. Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing. Your body/brain knows what to do, and will heal.

Some people do find other meds help, but it's very hit and miss, and there's no magic pill that will take it all away.

You'll be ok, I know it doesn't feel like it now, but 1 day at a time buddy

yes but the stunning depression kills me inside

You have to just soldier through it. I know that isn’t a great answer and I know that you desperately want and need something to just take those feelings away, but you need to give yourself time to heal. It WILL pass.

and the severe insomnia... thats also killing me. these sensations are weird. so i dont get a setback by just 1 pill?

Again, I don’t think anyone can give you a definitive answer on whether you had a setback, or not. I have had insomnia all my life, but w/d’s made it so much worse. I was lucky if I got an hour or two every couple days. It sucks and it’s terrible, but your body needs time to heal. It knows what it’s supposed to do.

yes it is. but my sleep problem is based on the constant fight or flight response 24/7. i think this is why i am restless as hell,i just cant get fatigued,just mentally

yes it is. but my sleep problem is based on the constant fight or flight response 24/7. i think this is why i am restless as hell,i just cant get fatigued,just mentally

Oh I know. My first two months were that way. Constant panic and fear. I was literally bedridden and couldn’t even get up to use the restroom without an even more massive panic attack.

but i have nofeelings at all,no hungry,no sleepy,even didnt feel my breathing,my breathing is soo manual is this normal or something bad is happening?

but i have nofeelings at all,no hungry,no sleepy,even didnt feel my breathing,my breathing is soo manual is this normal or something bad is happening?

Yes. That’s the dp/dr talking. You’re going through the same symptoms I’ve seen a hundred times on this forum. You’ll be okay. I know it sucks right now, but you’ll get through this.