Valium taper 150mg down to 2.5mg dont know what to expect..

[Mo...]

Hello im a 26 year old guy from yhe netherlands,

Due to panic attacks my foc put me on xanax,

Used it for a month or 5, got up to 15 mg xanax a day at the last month, i decided to stop bebzo use because even 15mg didnt do anything anymore, switched to valium 150mg to start my taper, ive been tapering down for 4 months now and currently on day 5 of 2.5 mg a day, i dose once a day at about 11:00 in the morning, the thing ting that has been very difficult for me is that i also losy my girlfriend of 6 years during taper, and this makes it only worse, also i havent seen my daughter for 7 years wich is the cause of my panic disorder, also they diagnosed me with ptss because not seeing my daughter has been very traumatic for me, so that the reason why i starter taking xanax,

From 150mg to 2.5mg has been doable, although i have real bad insomnia, severe anxiety bloodpressure of 155/74 and heartpounding, sweating, some shivers while feeling very hot, and some headache, also feel like this is endless, i dont live close to my parents, dont have alot of friends to talk to so vasicaly im on my own, also dont have a job so i dont see alot of people, im a bit scared of what i can expect, and how long i have to keep tapering to reach 0, and what i can expect when i jump off, here in netherlands i cannot go to rehab or something, because waiting lists are extremely long, my doc doesnt know alot of tapering of they inittialy wanted to put me on a 6 week taper from 150mg to 0, i told then about the ashton method, i have been lowering quickly still, i did 3mg for to weeks and started monday at 2.5mg its now day 4 and im planning to get to hold this dose for 2 weeks total, then i want to reduce to 2mg, is that too quick? Looking back at where i started im already very far and maybe this is a indicator that im healing well? Or is it gonna stab me in the back the coming weeks?

Also im i still at risk of seizure? I did not have one yet,

Im wanna jump of at 0.5 mg or 0.25mg of valium after i stabilized on that dose for 2 weeks, anyone have some tips?

Moskovich, you've made amazing progress with your taper.  I had most of the withdrawl symptoms you are describing and they are rough!  I'm glad you are going to hold at the 2.5mg dose for a bit.  I tried jumping from 0.25mg of Klonopin and I failed because I think the dose was too high for me to jump from.  I reinstated, tapered over 50 days, and jumped from 0.01mg, did fine with that.  There was still healing to do but that was to be expected.

I used a water taper like the one in this video at the end of my taper because the dose was too small to cut but this method works very.  The person in this video used 300ml of water so it took 300 days to taper off but if you use less water like I did it takes fewer days:

yea man, your healing well if your able to function even more, keep doing what your doing at your pace , regarding your feelings and perception of your situation and judgment, it might be all impaired by this process so try to be kind to yourself with those, you will get better and when you see yourself recovered , and with time you will be able to work out what you need with your daughter,