Author Topic: New Single  (Read 395 times)

[Buddie]

New Single
« on: February 09, 2022, 03:30:17 pm »
I just released a new single. The single isn't really all about benzo withdrawal per se but their are some subtle ties. It's about suffering and trying to avoid suffering and how it's hard to do that while on Earth and embracing the small pleasures. Give it a listen if you want to.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4F70IghLwyfyCVZD7DZIsR?si=P7rdwot4RCmhbSbdxJsM9Q

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9KhiFxZdrY
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: New Single
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 09:56:07 pm »
20 seconds in and I could already tell I loved it. Hope you donít mind if I share it with a few other people. Definitely adding it to my Spotify playlist!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 11:54:09 pm »
Thank you all. Feel free to share with whomever. I appreciate that.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 02:56:34 am »
Well done, bbb!  There is definitely some story left to tell. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 03:03:17 am »
Thank you, Sunshine. I appreciate it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2022, 05:09:09 am »
I'll listen to it when I have time.  Thanks.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2022, 07:34:31 pm »
Great art. It seems that expressing yourself through whatever means does release some tension.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2022, 08:18:46 pm »
Thank you. I appreciate it.