Success with a good teamwork of psychiatrists!

[AG...]

My road through hell, and recovery has been stormy, cloudy, and violent for 1,5 years, while fully off benzos but 6 relapses. Today here i am 80% healed, no benzos, on risperidone. I feel alive, and complete, life has a new meaning from here on. I did some mistakes a few years ago as a 17yr old kid lying to the psychiatry go get my hands on their drugs. I got misdiagnosed with schizophrenia, then left with seroquel, and transferred to risperidone, before i jumped off risperidone. i did great for 8 months, before use of benzo because of minor anxiety

That's how my usw began, and i was doing it very good for 2 years, before 2 years of pure pain, and drug use. I almost degenerated and became an alcoholic, but never liked alcohol, and looks have always been on my side. drinking GHB one night gave me delirium tremens, made me call the ambulance, and i became hostile towards them after 5 calls without arrival. So i got sent in forced psychiatry, then forced medication. Drug induced psychosis.

Anyways almost died from stress there, but i managed myself somehow...

After few meetings the doctor said you liked risperidone very much before, so we will inject you since you refused the pills. I got injected, and gaven risperidone pills, while they got me out of the side effects, by reinstatement with benzo, and taper!

I cannot say i'm totally fine like before the antipsychotics, or before benzos, but i'm certainly on my way with only risperidone 2mg use orally a day, which will be tapered over time.

The only reason this worked is because it's antipsychotics, the nuke option. Since i've used it before the benzos, and i stopped it abrutly, there should be little doubt why it shouldn't work.

If you think psychiatrists are evil, yes they seem like that, but they get to it if you still work your way with them correctly . If any of you have been using an antipsychotic before benzo. I advise you to talk to a psychiatrist for short term use, maybe 9 months use with a taper.

Risperidone, and seroquel has been shown to be effective for delirium tremens, and alcohol withdrawal syndrome. Which is a rougher case than benzo post acute withdrawal syndrome. Though i think it can be mitigated by a low dose antipsychotic cure of going up then stabilize, then down, then avoid alcohol, and benzos. 

You see antipsychotic is a hammer solution to this problem if your beddridden, and suicidal everyday almost, while only doing 5 things a day.

Don't take any of my advices as the exact truth, and realize natural recovery is preferable if u can workout, be comfortable, and live normally

The brain doesn't get damaged fully, just know that, it heals fully after this, it's the fastest healing organ to be honest.  ::)