Anxiety from tempazapam

[Do...]

Yes I am off them completely.  I have a dctors appointment on Monday to see if the can give me something for my sleep and anxiety

Does any one know a pill that can stop anxiety and help sleep like the restoril or temazepam.  I am still having anxiety.  My brother fell ill and had a small stroke which really stressed me oyt

lemom balm extract 10:1 , polygala extract, check in nootropicsdepot.com they have real quality products, anxiety is mainly due to withdrawal and  due to benzo induced dysregulation not even from a disorder you may have but you keep reaching out for pills bro, you need to stay away from this pills it will make you worst each time you relapse..

im sorry for your brother, he is on pills?

Thanks I will try that herb.  My brother is in the hospital and they ate doing tests.  I don't know what they are giving him.

Yeah, I don't think the doctors will give me any pills.  My brother usually helps me get off the pills.  Now I don't have him to help me.  He helped me since my mom died that's when the anxiety started in April 2020

I am sorry to hear about your brother Dom. I sincerely hope he is going to be ok. During stressful times and events in your life, try to cope with non-pharmacological things Dom like exercise and meditation. Pills are ok sometimes in emergencies during acute episodes, but you should always try to avoid using them as maintenance meds for lifetime management bc when used like this, they often do more harm than they do good.

Do they know what caused your brother's stroke?

Thanks anti benzo.

I haven't had any pills in three days.  I am waiting to here from his girlfriend.  He also has covid.  He had high blood pressure, but I don't think they know what caused his stroke.

I am still having anxiety

Just want the fear to go away and be like i used to when I was young healthy and fearless.