Author Topic: thinking of switching from dry cutting to water titration  (Read 686 times)

[Buddie]

Re: thinking of switching from dry cutting to water titration
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2022, 01:40:05 am »
Okay great! Thank you [...]!!  I'm going to try it starting tomorrow....
Thanks again for your help! :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2022, 01:45:24 am »
I agree with [...].  We have no 'hard' evidence that this mixture is a true solution (i.e. each and every molecule of lorazepam in the tablet goes into solution when vodka is added and stays in solution when more water is added).

Consequently, to be on the safe side, might I encourage you to treat your homebrew liquid as a suspension not a solution?  Shake it vigorously before you use it and measure your reduction as quickly as possible.  Members who’ve had success with this type of homebrew liquid seem to follow both of these practices.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2022, 05:47:18 pm »
Hi [...], Yes that is exactly what I am going to do, just to be on the safe side...Thank you for the advice!! :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2022, 10:59:15 pm »
Excellent.  I hope this works for you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2022, 01:10:40 pm »
You’re most welcome, [...].  If you are interested in pursuing the other option [...] suggested (using a compounded liquid), let me know.  I have formulations for two oral lorazepam solutions that are being/have been used successfully by members as well as one for an oral lorazepam suspension.

Hi! Im interested in the formulas. Dry cutting ati is getting rough

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2022, 02:48:37 pm »
You’re most welcome, [...].  If you are interested in pursuing the other option [...] suggested (using a compounded liquid), let me know.  I have formulations for two oral lorazepam solutions that are being/have been used successfully by members as well as one for an oral lorazepam suspension.

I’ll be happy to share the formulations.  However, before I do, will you please start your own thread with a subject heading along the lines of … “Compounded Lorazepam Solutions & Suspensions”?

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2022, 07:08:24 pm »

I’ll be happy to share the formulations.  However, before I do, will you please start your own thread with a subject heading along the lines of … “Compounded Lorazepam Solutions & Suspensions”?

I sure will, thank you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2022, 08:18:53 pm »
Thank you for creating a separate thread on this important topic, [...].  Here’s the link to my response:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=266787.msg3360339#msg3360339