38 months

[ff...]

[ff...]
This will be my last update, since my last update the remaining lingering SX have gone away. 38 months was way to long and I feel blessed that I don't have to deal with it anymore.

thanks for helping out during, its a very hard struggle, how are your sensitivity to substances like supplements, alcohol?

your right to feel blessed!

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you, and it’s so awe-inspiring and encouraging to read people’s “final updates”! I hope the future is an incredible journey for you and that you continue to heal and prosper on your journeys!

[ff...]

thanks for helping out during, its a very hard struggle, how are your sensitivity to substances like supplements, alcohol?

I have no problem with caffeine and other things, I wont try alcohol for at least a couple years.

I have no problem with caffeine and other things, I wont try alcohol for at least a couple years.

you had distress with cofee earlier in wd or any other supplement? can you tell some of the sensibility to this stuff improoved? its a good measure regarding alcohol, thanks for replying

[ff...]

you had distress with cofee earlier in wd or any other supplement? can you tell some of the sensibility to this stuff improoved? its a good measure regarding alcohol, thanks for replying

Oh yes, I couldn't even think about having caffeine or most everything else as they all made me feel terrible for a long time but that has all resolved itself.

you had distress with

Oh yes, I couldn't even think about having caffeine or most everything else as they all made me feel terrible for a long time but that has all resolved itself.

thats good to know, (for me) things are following the pattern you told, maybe you remeber what you said helping  out, as you know this is a very difficult process and i aprecciate your help!

if you may let me know, did you had a bad time enduring catastrophic thinking/negative thinking due to anxiety/depression? for how long this was really distressing, are you able to say?  your chemical anxiety holded you back from being able to help yourself at some point?

Issey, did you notice any change in symptoms just before you healed? I'm 3 years off zopiclone, baseline recently been about same no windows, but anxiety same most days. Last couple weeks all hell broken loose, panic attacks, anxiety, intrusive thoughts totally off the scale. I know some people experience really bad wave before recovery, just wondered if you experienced it?

if you may let me know, did you had a bad time enduring catastrophic thinking/negative thinking due to anxiety/depression? for how long this was really distressing, are you able to say?  chemical anxiety holded you back from being able to help yourself(social interactions/exercise, etc) at some point?

[ff...]

if you may let me know, did you had a bad time enduring catastrophic thinking/negative thinking due to anxiety/depression? for how long this was really distressing, are you able to say?  chemical anxiety holded you back from being able to help yourself(social interactions/exercise, etc) at some point?

Yes it did, I had terrible mental symptoms for almost 30 months I would say and then my chemical anxiety just went away one day.

Yes it did, I had terrible mental symptoms for almost 30 months I would say and then my chemical anxiety just went away one day.

thanks , god bless you mate

[ff...]

So happy for you Issey, you were symptomatic for 5 years all together? Did you have many physical sx that eventually left?

Yes almost 5 years , mine SX were mostly mental other than tinnitus, head pressure and a couple others.