Help now getting panic attacks, no windows, will I ever recover?

[le...]

I was forced to CT zopiclone by new GP, 3 years ago. Was happy on it no side effects, didn't  want to stop it? Had  bad anxiety, intrusive thoughts throughout. No windows, do get waves when symptoms intensify. Wondering if I'll be like this permanently, as everyone who is recovered seems to have Windows, 19 months off AD, which was really brutal and intensified anxiety. GP kept stopping and starting different AD's , withdrew quite quickly over 6 weeks. Anxiety got really bad last couple weeks, can I recover when never get Windows?.

How did you find AD withdrawal, being made CT stinks, these doctors need locking up. This rapid recycling and panic attacks new thing, I never had a window either, was listening to Baylissa who said not everyone has them.

It is awful isn't it? Can't eat well, Can't put on weight. Im stuck at a baseline. It varies throughout the day but just more of the same. If something would improve I'd be over the moon. I'm sorry you have rapid cycling! Maybe that means when it ends you'll end up in a better place. That is what I hope for you. I wish we could met more of these people who didn't have windows. It would be nice if god threw us a bone.

I'm still hopeful.

I think you need to face facts here LeAnn and ask these questions on the protracted board. Nobody here knows. But I have read on surviving antidepressants that 3 years isn't that long. Some people just take longer 5,6,7 years. I know you don't want to hear that, but accepting it will help

No one on the protracted board has recovered, all still suffering long term symptoms, so highly unlikely  going get answer about recovering on there! Plenty of other people with longer term symptoms post on other boards. The symptoms caused by being made CT initially, not AD's. Was only on them short time.

Fair enough LeAnn, just think acceptance will help. I'm still struggling too, and nowhere near healed. But what can we do? This is us, there's no magic pill. Just need to get on with it now, and hope it gets better

I get what you are saying, but trying to get encouragement, and because the poor people on protracted have been suffering for long time there not much positivity totally understandable. I have been listening to Baylissa's webinar's which have found really helpful. Worth a listen.

No one on the protracted board has recovered, all still suffering long term symptoms, so highly unlikely  going get answer about recovering on there! Plenty of other people with longer term symptoms post on other boards. The symptoms caused by being made CT initially, not AD's. Was only on them short time.

This isn't true leann, this is a post containing 35 success stories and I'm sure we've missed posting quite a few of them, recovery is possible, even for those who are protracted.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=102142.0

Sorry apologies, I stand corrected, must admit I haven't delved that much, just seems the majority of the people on protracted board don't seem to have recovered? I didn't look back that far I must admit at the older posts.

[0f...]

I get what you are saying, but trying to get encouragement, and because the poor people on protracted have been suffering for long time there not much positivity totally understandable. I have been listening to Baylissa's webinar's which have found really helpful. Worth a listen.

Have you tried any supplements at all?

Passionflower, for example, is one of the stronger supplements that acts on GABA receptors similar to a Benzo or Zopiclone. It may be beneficial for you?

Yes tried loads they all revv up symptoms. I can take chamomile to help with sleep thankfully. Not feeling quite so bad today. I was fine on zopiclone  which makes it so hard. This rapid cycling symptoms does my head in.

[0f...]

Yes tried loads they all revv up symptoms. I can take chamomile to help with sleep thankfully. Not feeling quite so bad today. I was fine on zopiclone  which makes it so hard. This rapid cycling symptoms does my head in.

Passionflower revs up your symptoms?

Here's a list of supplements that have been shown to stimulate the same receptor as Benzos (or Zopiclone):

- Passionflower

- Magnolia Bark (Honokiol)

- Skullcap

- Valerian (partially)

Have you tried any of those?