Anxiety that worsens as the day progresses.

[Mi...]

Just curious if anyone else out there has this.

Basically, I wake up feeling pretty good. No cortisol rushes or anything lately, but as the day progresses, my mood seems to get worse and worse. I don’t know if it’s just fear playing with my brain, since a lot of my panic was felt at night when the w/d’s were the worst, or if it’s just the w/d’s messing with me.

Does anyone else’s anxiety get worse the closer it gets to night?

I haven’t been dreading it as far as I can recall. Not for a while. Most nights, the sleepier I get, the happier I am to go to sleep, but it just feels like the anxiety gets worse. In the beginning, I was VERY scared and panicky knowing I’d be alone when night time came, since that’s when my S/O would go to bed.

yep starts around 4:30 can go til midnight. Then restart.

Mine usually starts around that time too. Sometimes a little later if I’m lucky.  :'( How have you been, Stitch? Have the tummy issues eased up at all?

Well. Right now it seems to be going through me, so thats good. Not too much discomfort from eating. Just need to put on weight and get an appetite back. Snail pace improvement. but glad its seems to be going in the right direction. Now only if I could get rid of this anhedonia. That would make it all more bearable. So a tentative... better?

How has your mood been? Have you been able to keep pushing through?

Well. Right now it seems to be going through me, so thats good. Not too much discomfort from eating. Just need to put on weight and get an appetite back. Snail pace improvement. but glad its seems to be going in the right direction. Now only if I could get rid of this anhedonia. That would make it all more bearable. So a tentative... better?

How has your mood been? Have you been able to keep pushing through?

Kind of struggling with feelings of hopelessness a lot lately. I worry I’ll never get better, but I’m trying to just take it one day at a time. I’m going to try to focus on my diet a little more also, because my acid reflux has been really bothering me the past few days.

Hopelessness is one of my top disliked feelings. I know of a healed girl and she said, that if she were to say what got her through it would be hope, except that wouldn't be true. Many days she didn't have a shred of hope. She would tell herself 'make it to a year and you can kick your p-doc in the balls. Make it to two years and you can punch the person who created this drug.' Those weren't the exact words, as I cant remember them but you get the picture.

I have the acid reflux too. Not the best symptom, not the worst.

We all feel like we are not going to get better. But people heal, so we can't be all right.  In fact, no use in trying to predict the future. Some people don't get progress until a year out. Then there are those weirdos that just wake up cured.  :laugh: