22 months AD free, 16 months zopiclone free, 8 months benzo free

[Sh...]

Thanks kanoba x I’m doing ok. I remember crying one day a couple of years ago and wondering how I’d ever get off the drugs. I did it and now I’m clocking  some serious distance. Feels good x

These are incredible accomplishments, the meds that you've come off of and the battle you've fought to get to where you are is inspiring. Hang in there, I truly believe full healing will happen  :smitten:

Hello dear Shayna  78    YOU are an inspiration, thanks for keeping us laughing our

Buttons off!!!!!  I’m honored to be your adopted auntie Aussie ( of course I made myself one)

Haha!  Great job your doing there doll. Kisses to those kids.  Mine is 25  boohoo. He is my heart.

Many hugggs)))))). Across the pond.  Kudos2  :-*

Shayna, Simply said......you are an inspiration, a warrior woman of magnificent strength, and one of the funniest people I have ever been privileged to “know”! 

You have supported so many buddies through your kindness, your honesty, and your ability to make us LOL!

Hugs from your friend....not just a BB😍😍😍😍

GG

You've done awesome:)

I think I 'm starting to prefer this board to success stories bc I'm seeing ppl improvements in real time and I've gotten to "know" them.

hugs !!!

Aw my girls x u are the best. All of u Thanku so much for ur beautiful comments! U make me feel like a superhero 🦸‍♀️ xx

I went back to work last week after the dreaded c started to back off. My boss it turns out for some reason decided to go through my emails? She found an email from a former staff member to me and took the email completely out of context and accused me of something I didn’t do. I absolutely went off my block at her, in a totally concise and professional manner of course! But what I noticed while doing that was how controlled I was. Only a few months ago I wouldn’t have been able to be focused enough to have that kind of conversation. Even tho I didn’t sleep that night (no suprise) I went back to work yesterday and she apologized profusely and even cried! I didn’t shed a tear and again totally suprised myself with my zen emotions! It was wierd. I felt like an adult talking to a child! I was like, woah Shayna! U got ur big girl panties on today  :laugh:

Not telling u this to brag, I just feel that healing in this area. I was pretty unhinged for a while and this type of thing would have me crying my eyes out and a bit of a wreck not long ago. It felt pretty amazing x

Love u guys!

Shayna:  You are a bad ass!  Way to go!!!  So inspiring and encouraging.  I know you have had plenty of dark days, but you are going to be victorious over these awful drugs!!  You already are....keep going.

Way to go Shay!!!  You are an inspiration for sure.  In some ways I can't believe how much time has passed but I am sooooo grateful for being this far out too.  It can't be long now!!!!

I'e had some of those experiences at work ( and home..lol) where you have to confront a situation articulately and maintain control - and actually pull it off! Yes its profound the first time for sure.

Had a case at work that was quite traumatic (patient in a crisis situation)to be honest and I was the only one left in my dept to handle it. The whole ordeal from start to finish was 3 hrs. there was a point where I just shook internally but it lifted. Honestly had a good cry the next day but I did get through it.

Yay Shayna!!!!

I can only imagine my work stress is small fries compared to urs Trina. It’s such a boost when we can face that stuff down again x  :smitten:

I actually said to my boss u really don’t know what it takes for me to get here some days, and that no one here has any idea how good an actress I am.

We should be proud of ourselves coz we legit give those Hollywood types a run for their money on the daily!  :laugh: