Went total manic by CT

[Pl...]

Hey guys! near 1 month out. i see much improvements,but still suffering in the anxious hell. and yesterday i went total manic,still have huge cortisol spikes,and adrenaline pumping which i cant handle. how do you feel? i know i'll feel better day to day. so distraction is really key. i just dont know why i have balance issues. everything is related to the WD?

Hang in there PlatoonLeader. You are doing great.  I know you posted that you still exercise a lot. The exercise should help to burn up some of those excess stress hormones like cortisol.

Hi PlatoonLeader, it is a very good sign that you see improvement. Also the fact that you can exercise while being in withdrawal is great. I am not able to do that. I am having balance issues as well, never had them before. So yes I think they are benzo-related. You are on your way, keep going!

thanks guys. the only problem is,while i do exercise,my stomach hurts a lot. and i feel my thoracic aorta palpitating. but i have no aortic problems. i have GERD. so whats the reality?

from March i'll get trained for Iraq deployment. i'll be there for 6months. my balance issues are comes and goes. never ever touch benzos!

Your balance issues are common, they should leave when you recover and from the speed of your recovery I believe you'll be functional by March and in very good shape by the time you deploy.

Many of our members talk about benzo belly and it sounds like you're dealing with this as well, what are you eating, are you still losing weight?

yes i still lose weight. now im dizzy,its the boaty effect. it comes and goes. not constant. im still in acute i guess. how can i beat the benzo belly? thats my biggest problem along with the boaty feeling.

I've seen members talk about the importance of diet, you can probably use the search engine to see what they've found works for them but of course what works for one may not work for another.

I'm glad your dizziness isn't constant, this feels like a good sign. 

it comes and goes, the DPDR is constant. and the hyper sensitivity to light and sounds. the headaches. first week was hell. second week was pure hell. third week was also pure hell. and now its also pure hell. constant DPDR,light sensitivity. im still in Acute WD? because the symptoms are not constant,they vary. the DPDR is always,its constant.