Joe rogan talks benzos with J peterson Jan 25/2022

[Sa...]

Unfortunately he just doesn't seem to want to talk about it. Frustrating for those of us he could be a voice for. Maybe we aren't a lucrative enough market.

I was listening to a news piece about long covid yesterday, and I thought, that’s eerily similar to what we go thru. There’s a lot of coverage about how people are gaslit by drs when they seek help, but I still thought at least there’s acknowledgment of its existence and sympathy. So when people who have a platform and an opportunity to put a spotlight on our community and don’t take it well, that just pisses me off. I wish there was acknowledgement and sympathy for us. 

My dr apologized for what I’ve been thru. It didn’t take it away but the acknowledgment helped me.

its similar because of the common factors ..........  benzo withdrawal  and benzo puerperal receptors    mitochondria the cells energy supply 

new study shows that long haul covid patients had a spike protein some how get into  the mitochondria 

Unfortunately he just doesn't seem to want to talk about it. Frustrating for those of us he could be a voice for. Maybe we aren't a lucrative enough market.

I was listening to a news piece about long covid yesterday, and I thought, that’s eerily similar to what we go thru. There’s a lot of coverage about how people are gaslit by drs when they seek help, but I still thought at least there’s acknowledgment of its existence and sympathy. So when people who have a platform and an opportunity to put a spotlight on our community and don’t take it well, that just pisses me off. I wish there was acknowledgement and sympathy for us. 

My dr apologized for what I’ve been thru. It didn’t take it away but the acknowledgment helped me.

I get the frustration but he's under no obligation to be a voice for anyone.

I can point to numerous people that were long protracted on this forum that, when they finally got better they vanished like a puff of smoke. And these were people with years of experience who had done tons of research and would be a valuable asset to the community. And I don't really blame them. For most the experience is so horrific that if they ever get past it they just want to forget it ever happened and go on with their lives.

Would we really insist that some person that had been a victim of torture must go around the country reliving their torture to act as an advocate for the tortured? Should rape victims be compelled to talk about their rape? Sure, it might be nice if they did, but none of us has the right to put that burden on anyone else.