Advice needed for my case - 27, female short-term user

[Se...]

Congratulations for being benzo free, please don't consider reinstating and tapering, it won't help you.  I can see you've greatly improved and this will continue but of course, there will still be some waxing and waning of symptoms but the general direction you're going in is towards full recovery.

I feel you should be okay to travel next week but this will depend on the amount of preparation you do.  Its important to take into account your increased sensitivity to stimulation, lights, sounds, stress and use good coping skills so you can enjoy your trip.  It might be a good idea to let your SO know you'll need some quiet time to gather your resources if you become overstimulated.

I'm not sure how other members felt about being around other people or craving love but I had difficulty being around others even though I felt incredibly isolated and foreign to myself.

[6e...]

Wow you dodged a bullet if you can still sleep. That will be the key to your recover IMO.

Definitely do NOT reinstate.

What kind of stupid doctors give someone diazepam instead of robax for muscle relaxation?