Up dosing just a little b i t. Any advice would be helpful

[Wa...]

I was water titrating. I started 2 cut my pills and take them like that. I think it may have up dosed me a little bit I haven't been able to sleep for 5 days. Am I just imagining this or what? I also tried Gabapentin for a week and stop taking it right around the time that I lost my sleep. I'm so confused about up dosing. It's hard to make sure that you're at a certain point when your water titrating were cutting nothing is an exact science other than compounding. I just want to get some sleep does anybody think that I might be kindled? This will be my second time. Two years ago I reinstated but I completely came off and then went back on. such a small amount I don't see how it could affect my sleep but I don't know what else would be affecting my sleep like this all of a sudden. I even increase my trazodone last night with no help. I've been asking people about what a titration they say that and not really actually getting the dose you think you are because it's not an alcoholic. And now my mind is all messed up about water titration. :'( They are saying that my dose could be way less than what I was thinking it was. Because of benzos not being water soluble.

If you're drinking the entirety of what you prepare all at once out of one container, then you're getting all of the drug that you put into it...but that would render the water unnecessary as you could just take the pills.  If you're storing it and withdrawing it in bits and pieces or out of multiple containers as the girl in the video, can there be any way to know what the dosage is?  Eventually you'll get all the drug you put in when you consume all of the water, but will it be in equal doses?  I don't know. 
This is a pretty popular video and the use of water doesn't seem to bother her................

Hello WantToFeelCalm,

I've moved your post to the titration board because it seems you need help with your method, can you give us a little more information about how you prepare your liquid?  Can you tell us who "they" are?

Hi Wanttofeelcalm,  Your not being able to sleep could be because you stopped the Gabapentin.  A lot of people are given Gabapentin to help with sleep.  I know you only took it for a week, but these drugs are so powerful, they really can mess up our bodies in a very short time.

Hope you are feeling better and getting more sleep.