2 Years No Benzos

[Re...]

I am celebrating today my 2-Year anniversary completely off Benzodiazepines.  I honestly hardly think any more about what happened to me with these pills, but January 28th is a date I will always remember.  It was the final jumping off point, and then never looking back.  All of my symptoms have resolved except for tinnitus, but it doesn't bother me much. Life is good, and most all of my recovery time has been during the Covid 19 Pandemic.  Hopefully we all will get some freedom from that this year too!!  Best wishes and love to those that are tapering or experiencing withdrawal symptoms.  It will get better, it takes persistence, patience, commitment, and tenacity.

Best  :thumbsup:

John

I am so happy for you. It would be amazing if you would give more details in a success story. I lived on those for months when I was in the worst of it and just knowing someone had healed and hearing their journey gave me so much hope.

Either way, I am so very happy for you :smitten:

What a wonderful update Ready to be free!  Thank you for sharing and passing on your uplifting milestone.  I hope that last remaining symptom of tinnitus goes away for you regardless!

[a7...]
Congratulations John on your two year. I'm glad you made it to the other side. I'm almost two years next month even though I'm not healed yet but I'm way better than I was before..Hoping your tinnitus will resolve as well💪

Congratulations on hitting the 2 year mark!  I just hit it today and will be posting my update.

Like, I also do not think too much about benzos anymore.  I still get some very brief waves once in awhile, but nothing that slows me down.