Milk titration

[Zi...]

I am around and can help.

It sounds like you already are tapering.

So if it is help with the withdrawal anxiety, let me share what helps me.

Buspar took the edge off the anxiety so I could finish my taper.  I had no trouble getting off the buspar.

Also Magnesium Taurate helps with calm to help with sleep.

Thank you Bob 7. I’m also wondering I’m only using 100 ml of water. Would that make it harder than using 300?  I plan a long withdrawal (over 8 months). Would the amount of water have an affect on my anxiety?  I had just planned to keep refillling water every day(100ml) until I was down. But dues 300 mlwater have anything to do with symptoms or is it only related to amount of days you want to titrate?

Also. How much magnesium do you take bc I will be having insomnia after being on meds for30 plus years. Thank you Bob 7

Just to put you expections in the right place, magnesium does help me, but during the actual taper, the help was small.  Everything thing is wash out by the benzo withdrawal anxiety induced insomnia.

I have been off benzos for 3 years and the magnesium is real effective now.

I take TWO-HOURS BEFORE BED, two tablets of Swanson Magnesium Taurate which is a total of 200mg Magnesium (48%).  Also, I have found, taking my Irbesartan at bed or better yet, when wake up in the middle of the night, to be very effective in returning myself to bed.