Author Topic: Milk titration  (Read 1029 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Milk titration
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2022, 10:57:07 pm »
Just to put you expections in the right place, magnesium does help me, but during the actual taper, the help was small.  Everything thing is wash out by the benzo withdrawal anxiety induced insomnia.

I have been off benzos for 3 years and the magnesium is real effective now.

I take TWO-HOURS BEFORE BED, two tablets of Swanson Magnesium Taurate which is a total of 200mg Magnesium (48%).  Also, I have found, taking my Irbesartan at bed or better yet, when wake up in the middle of the night, to be very effective in returning myself to bed.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2022, 11:29:44 pm »
Ok. Thank you. How long did it take to start sleeping a little?  Thank you
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2022, 11:45:29 pm »
It took a few months after reaching zero benzos.  But I was on them for 13 years.  Everyone is different so try not to compare.  Here is my story post taper:
http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=209038.0