Author Topic: Milk titration  (Read 1047 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Milk titration
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2022, 07:34:28 pm »
Ok. Thank you
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2022, 07:42:15 pm »
Thank you. How much is 1 ml equal to in mg?
It depends on the density of the material.
1mL of water is the volume of water which weighs 1 mg.
 It doesn't make much sense to apply such talk to Benzos.

If you're asking how many milligrams of your drug are removed when you remove 1mL of liquid, it is 0.03mg.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2022, 07:46:48 pm »
Ok. That is what I was wondering. How much I would be taking. Thank you. I appreciate your support and I hope you can continue giving me support. Thank you thank you so much!  I know sleeping will be a huge issue for me when I titrate the remeron so any help there would be great. I read your history and saw some things that might help. Bless you

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2022, 08:44:09 pm »
Hi [...]. Iím wondering if you found anyone to help me daily micro taper Valium?  Iím tapering .02 per night.  I have so much anxiety!  I was never really able to stabilize on 8.5 but I waited 5 weeks. Should I hold my dose now?  I usually feel much better at night but all day I have terrible anxiety. Thank you so much

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2022, 08:46:24 pm »
I looks like [...] last helped you so hopefully he will hop on here and give you some taper input.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 10:41:05 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2022, 09:07:10 pm »
I am around and can help.
It sounds like you already are tapering.
So if it is help with the withdrawal anxiety, let me share what helps me.

Buspar took the edge off the anxiety so I could finish my taper.  I had no trouble getting off the buspar.
Also Magnesium Taurate helps with calm to help with sleep.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2022, 09:11:53 pm »
Thank you Bob 7. Iím also wondering Iím only using 100 ml of water. Would that make it harder than using 300?  I plan a long withdrawal (over 8 months). Would the amount of water have an affect on my anxiety?  I had just planned to keep refillling water every day(100ml) until I was down. But dues 300 mlwater have anything to do with symptoms or is it only related to amount of days you want to titrate?

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2022, 09:14:58 pm »
IMHO - I do not think 100mL or 300mL will matter.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2022, 09:31:17 pm »
Also. How much magnesium do you take bc I will be having insomnia after being on meds for30 plus years. Thank you Bob 7

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2022, 09:32:01 pm »
I meant 20 years