COLD TURKEY TIMELINE

[Pl...]

Hey! im feeling better day to day but every day i feel a new symptom,even mini panic attacks. for how long should it take to feel better,just like the Pre benzo state? acute WD really last for a month?

WD can take months to years to get back to pre benzo state. The acute state, where you get hit all at once, is different for everyone. Mine lasted roughly 2 months

but finally i can sleep,not too much,but can. so its not a 1 month accute for me. more like 2-3months lol. i have major cog fog,inability to think straight.

I have heard some people forcing themself to read to help with cognitive problems. Don't know if it works. Sleep is god-like. Yeah acute is different for everyone. It should slowly go away. Sleep, Eat, Walk and they say you can get through WD. :) I don't walk. I'm trying to keep my calories.

yes i do survive. never ever take benzos! they are a hell of a drugs. acute is really different for everyone. but i think its not 3-4weeks. its like 2-3months to get through.

Yes. I forgot simple words. i had a hard time reading. I couldn't remember if something happed yesterday or four days ago. I was floating through life. Sometimes that was helpful, because I was in so much pain I could just zone into the fog. But it faded. Some people say the remember the first time they could follow a plot in a movie. I'm told it was magical.

😐😦 Acute... acute... I don't know. I thought I was dying. I have had never been in so much pain before and if I get through this I doubt I ever will again. It could have been anywhere from 2-4 months. I never saw the time. I couldn't tell you the day or the week or the month. And I doubt I could survive it again. In fact a lot of it I don't remember. I just remember unbelievable pain and being force fed. They slowly die off over time

If you can not sleep then close your eyes and rest. Many people have made it through a year on micro sleep alone.

What are your symptoms?

i can sleep i did 3-4hrs. but my DPDR dont let me to think clearly. i have inner restlessness,heavy brain fog,complete short memory loss,i feel myself like a drone.and ofc,stunning anxiety allday everyday

If your brain fog clears up it may be easier on your DPDR. I hear forcing yourself to do things if you can, will help DPDR.

When I started to leave Acute the brain fog and cognitive issues left for me first. I don't know how long it took. Maybe a month? I remember the constant non-stop anxiety, that was one of my longest acute symptoms. It very slowly died off for me. Still have it a bit.

It sounds like your symptoms are mostly mental. Walking around in a fog isn't easy. I had to be lead around the house it was so bad. Sometimes I would ask my family who I was. I didn't forget my name, but I didn't feel real and I didn't have a personality. I was unsure what was happening and would have to be reminded.

Is your restlessness in your mind or your body?

i think in my mind,and a little bit mentally. but these things really slowly fade away. but i have stunning anxiety,very stunning anxiety.

Yes they do fade slowly. I spend three months in bed from anxiety alone. But it did fade. Have you considered magnesium. I don't like recommending supplements but very few people had an extreme reaction to it and many find it calming. If you do take it start small and work your way up. During my worst time I'd take baths in it.