Botox for clenching

[HR...]

Tomorrow I'm scheduled to get Botox injections for my jaw to help stop my constant clenching. I have read mixed reactions from other posts I've searched for and the ones with negative reactions scare me.

I'm over six years off now but am dealing with a little uptick at the moment and can not handle going back to the beginning of this hell if things don't go well.

I feel like I really need to address this clenching issue but I'm starting to think about cancelling. I just don't know if it's worth the risk.

• 1 month later...
[cd...]
I do botox for my clenching and it works great for me.  I've done it three or four times now (it lasts about 3 months for me) and I'm so glad that I did it.  It took my jaw pain from a 10/10 to zero.  Hard to believe but true. 

[cd...]

Wow, that’s amazing!!!

It is amazing.  I had never used botox before but I was desperate for relief.  I went to medical professionals and not a spa or anything.  I went to the doctor a month after injections for a follow-up and teared up I was so happy to have the pain gone.  I still can't believe it sometimes!