9months [BROMAZEPAM / CLONAZEPAM / ALPRALOZAM]

[...]

Hi how are things? 10 days ago I turned 9 months without benzodiazepines. I keep healing myself, my only symptom that continues is insomnia, which I really don't care about anymore. there are days when I sleep 3 hours in a row of deep sleep, or sometimes 4 and very rarely 5 hours, and then I get up and go back to sleep and so on. I don't have tooth pain like in the 4th month, I think that of the 30 days that a month has, I have had 1, 2 or 3 diarrheas but no more than that, almost never 3 times a month, it is almost always 1 or 2, which is normal and not serious at all. very, very few muscle tremors, they are no longer like in the first months, and I don't give importance to them either, nor do they bother me. I only have insomnia and some anxiety, but they are not like in the first months, I am very calm. I am noticing that my acne on my face is gradually disappearing, which is a good thing. the acne that I had on my chest is gone, sometimes I get one or another pimple but it goes away, the acne on my face only has red spots, I don't even touch them, I think that by sleeping little it makes the skin not recover necessary and cortisol increases and you get one or another pimple, but I'm fine, I'm still pretty hahahaha