Author Topic: How Old Are You? I am 60  (Read 728 times)

[Buddie]

Re: How Old Are You? I am 60
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2022, 08:24:56 pm »
I am now 67 and who would have thought I would spend my retirement trying to recover from a benzo withdrawal brain injury.   >:( >:(

I had planned to travel and see a bit of the world.

I hear ya [...]!  I am 61 and retired early at 55.  I worked so hard to be able to retire early (hence the need for sleeping pills LOL) and look where it got me!!!   :tickedoff:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2022, 08:27:13 pm »
I am now 67 and who would have thought I would spend my retirement trying to recover from a benzo withdrawal brain injury.   >:( >:(

I had planned to travel and see a bit of the world.

I hear ya [...]!  I am 61 and retired early at 55.  I worked so hard to be able to retire early (hence the need for sleeping pills LOL) and look where it got me!!!   :tickedoff:

I am sorry, I had hoped to travel and have a bit of enjoyment, well that was the end of that.   >:(
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2022, 01:41:38 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2022, 02:45:37 pm »
I was 50 when I started my taper.

I'll be 57 in a couple of weeks.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2022, 07:20:23 pm »
I will be 72 in one month.  Now everyone here will stop talking to me because I could be their grandmother, and who wants to share or curse with their grandmother?  Thinking my age must be making this harder and longer.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 02:19:15 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2022, 06:56:02 am »

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2022, 07:03:17 am »
35, here.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2022, 02:12:17 am »

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2022, 04:53:27 am »
I'll be 61 on Feb. 14th.