10’months of Ativan ** Symptoms worsen

[Ra...]

Dear All,

I am female in my 40s .

I am worried, I am 10 more off ativan after CT in March 2021 after consuming for 7yrs.

Suddenly, the symptom has worsen I am feeling more fearful and sad.

My blood pressure is very high  each day, tingling sensation has worsen around my leg area.

I am seeing more hair loss ( going to bald) then out of no where i got UTI ( bleeding). Sob Sob

Am I abnormal ? Please advice

the CT was not a good idea serene,but you will heal! :) if you took that much benzo the CT is near forbidden,this is a very bad idea. i did ct also and i have severe problems still. and i took only 2-3months. but im keeping forward and walking alone on that road. keep your head up selene! everything will be fine! if you really affraid about symptoms,please check it out with doctor

Hi Serene Ong,

Has anything in your life changed recently, any new stress, medication, health issues, diet or supplement changes? 

Are you on any medication for your blood pressure, is it high all of the time, is your doctor aware?

Many members have lost hair, but it typically returns when we recover.

Hi Pamster,

I guess my emotional was not stable recently .

I feel trapped and sad with myself !

Recently, I feel a lot of changes with my body. Not sure if this is due to menopause or I over stress myself too much due to fear . A little bit fear will trigger me, I start to get panariod :(

My blood pressure has been constantly high specially after i woke up specially once i am active !

Doctor asked me to take medicine but I am holding it cos not sure it is due to my anxiety or really high blood pressure . I am quite confuse should I start to eat my high blood prsssure or hold back .

I know I have been overly stressing due to fear sob sob ! Suddenly lost of confident :(

Hi Serene Ong,

Has anything in your life changed recently, any new stress, medication, health issues, diet or supplement changes? 

Are you on any medication for your blood pressure, is it high all of the time, is your doctor aware?

Many members have lost hair, but it typically returns when we recover.

I've noticed that when members have an uptick in symptoms its usually because of stress.  We worry because we feel awful then that translates to stress which then turns into increased symptoms, its a vicious cycle that is almost impossible to break. 

I understand wondering if some of what you're feeling is due to menopause, I wondered that too when I was recovering so I got on hormone replacement therapy but quickly figured out what I was feeling were symptoms so I discontinued it.  Many of our members have noticed body changes like hair loss, dry and sagging skin, vision problems and a host of other things but as they recover, things go back to normal, I hope this will be the case for you.

I've read many members talk about high blood pressure medication and haven't heard anyone say they didn't react well to the medication because of withdrawal so I believe it would be wise if you listened to your doctor and took what he's prescribed.  Who knows, you might feel better for it.