SEVERE RESTLESSNESS/INSOMNIA after 19 day

[Pl...]

[bd...]

The worst of mine was over by the two month mark.  It varies a LOT from person to person. 

I saw your note about weight loss.  You're probably burning a ton of calories with all the restlessness.  I lost weight for a few weeks too.

First 4 weeks I had severe akathisia (restlessness) and panic attacks. Last panic attack I had about 1 month after C/T. Things diminished in the months since. Hang in there -- I know it sucks. Get outside and and walk it off.

thanks friends. i need advices how to get back the weight. i lost a lot of weight. how to endure the restlessness and panic without medications? i never had panic disorder or anything. i felt only 2 times in my life. i was pretty healthy,i eat a good diet,i exercise. my adrenaline levels are better than it was before. but the anxiety and the panic the restlessness is actually killing me. every advice appreciated

Most acute phases are anywhere from 4 weeks to 4 months.

Give or take. Everyone is different. Mine was about 4 months.

The insomnia is beyond brutal. The panic attacks (more like terror attacks because it is so amplified, like panic attacks are child's play....these are beyond terror attacks) and akethesia went away for me around the 3 month mark, and never came back.

Sometimes people will have their symptoms come in waves, but mine didn't do that. Once those particular symptoms went away they never came back for me

I'm a talker, so it was helpful for me have someone to talk to during my terror, and or akethesia.......like a lot!

Sometimes, changing environments or movement or distraction helps. Like my hubby would just put me in the car and drive me around. Or push me in the wheelchair, or put me in the bath/shower. Sometimes the warm water changes up your sensory input and can be helpful

Many people here will say DISTRACT as much as you can. I couldn't walk most of the time, so others had to help me distract any way they could.

You just have to keep going.....that's it.

Keep going.

It will stop eventually!!!!

So sorry, I know it SUCKS!!!!!

yes its real. but i hope mine will not last for 4 months. i didnt took it overall for 4months. 2-3months and not much,friend of mine took clonazepam for 1,5 years and did CT and he felt terrible just for 3-4 days and he is fine. anyways im near 3 week free from this crap.

[bd...]

thanks friends. i need advices how to get back the weight. i lost a lot of weight. how to endure the restlessness and panic without medications? i never had panic disorder or anything. i felt only 2 times in my life. i was pretty healthy,i eat a good diet,i exercise. my adrenaline levels are better than it was before. but the anxiety and the panic the restlessness is actually killing me. every advice appreciated

I started eating a bunch of protein bars and Clif bars in addition to a 'normal' healthy diet (I tend to eat a bit of a low fat diet, but nothing special). 

The restlessness was tough.  Kind of like restless leg syndrome, but the whole body.  I was working at the time and tried to lose myself in my work.  Eventually, the restlessness just slowly abated.  Same for the anxiety. 

[bd...]

I was restless for several months.  It was worst the first month, but still pretty bad in month's 2-3.  Then it slowly abated. 

I used benzos longer than you did (6 years).  While there are no guarantees, I'm guessing you will get thru this significantly faster than I did. 

I'm sorry this is taking as long as it is.  Hang in there.