Zoom support group

[Ac...]

Does anyone know if it's possible to run a zoom meeting anonymously and in compliance with board policies?  I know it's discouraged to share personal information, and I agree, mostly bc I don't trust myself not to become a pest to others if I'm having a bad stretch. 

However, sometimes it would be nice to have a real time conversation.  Could zoom solve this issue?

Be good to get some others on board. Not everyone has to attend every time or something, just kind of like a drop in thing maybe?

Sounds good to me! I’m in australia so I couldn’t do middle of the night

Hello all,

We don't have anything like Zoom meetings in the pipeline, Badsocref just mentioned it was something that was discussed. We have a small team that is very busy taking care of this valuable forum. Adding more to their plate right now is not viable.  I know that connecting with others sounds wonderful. When I was in the process Zoom was unheard of but I do feel strongly that I got the support I needed here on the forum with the help of some wonderful buddies.

pianogirl

Hey piano, I didn't mean the mods doing this as much as me posting a link to a meeting here.  Hopefully anonymously if I could figure it out.  If I intended on doing so, I'd want go make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. 

Thank you for everything you do for the forum and time you put into it!

There is a meet up group based in New York that does zoom chats - I think weekly.

You can google them. Meet up benzo New York called Benzo Hope.

👍🏻