I really need help

[Do...]

My autonomic nervous system is totally fried. I can’t do this anymore. There it’s no hope for me. I need to reinstate our i cant go on like this

It would help us help you if you put your medication history into your signature, that way members can see at a glance where you are in the process, here are the instructions.  Add your history/signature 

Reinstatement is always an option, what do your doctors suggest?

It would help us help you if you put your medication history into your signature, that way members can see at a glance where you are in the process, here are the instructions.  Add your history/signature 

Reinstatement is always an option, what do your doctors suggest?

Im getting no help from anyone

What medication did you take, how long were you on it, how long have you been off of it and what are your symptoms?

If you can answer these questions we can have a better idea of what to suggest.

I know this is feels like a nightmare. Answer those questions and we can help you go from there. :)

What medication did you take, how long were you on it, how long have you been off of it and what are your symptoms?

I know this is feels like a nightmare. Answer those questions and we can help you go from there. :)

Valium 10mg off and on for 2.5 ish months because i didnt know about kindling withdrew like 6 times

Valium 10mg off and on for 2.5 ish months because i didnt know about kindling withdrew like 6 times

Symptoms

Extreme pain

Breathing difficulty autonomic

Light sensitivty

Racing thoughts

Burning skin

Cant sweat

Cant get male function working

Everything that effects autonomic is not working

Theres just too much to even think

I took Valium 10-15mg off and on for 2.5 months not knowing about kindling

Symptoms

Dpdr

Mind racing

Psychosis

Manual breathing

Low blood oxygen

Pain everywhere

Suicidal ideation

Despair

Autonomic problems

Choking

Total insomnia

Cant eat

cant go toilet

Meds were paradoxical made me angry

Dystonia

No sweating

Erectile dysfunction

Heart rate is 20 somtimes and sometimes 120

Mind racing

Facial paralysis

I think theres more but im panicking 24/7

Years ago i was free from alcohol but still had tinnitus and hypnic jerks.

You are NOT kindled. That is a very overused term that means close to nothing but freaks people out.

I withdrew like 7 times. Also my symptoms are life threatening. Complete manual breathing low blood oxygen and autonomic faliure. I want to enjoy what little time I have left can I not just reinstate and accept what time i have left. I mean this seriously

Of. course you could reinstate if you want to. But this late in the game, it might not work. It is generally recommended that beyond 2 weeks it is better to ride it out. I guess it depends on why you decided to get off the medication in the first place. For most of us, the benzos stopped working or were creating more problems than they were trying to "solve". Which it seems was the case for you.

If your symptoms are life threatening, it makes sense to seek medical care. I don't know what manual breathing means but it sounds like you are having difficulty breathing? That is often referred to as "air hunger" and is a symptom that tends to pass with time. There are many people here who have experienced this and overcome it.

All of your symptoms are "normal" in terms of what this medication does to the brain. It will all start getting better as your brain heals. It is slow as can be sometimes but it WILL get better.

Take a look at this. Especially chapter 3. It might calm you down to know that what you are experiencing is normal in terms of what happens when we take and then stop taking these medications.

https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/

I am sorry you are struggling so much. We have all been there. It does get better if you can gut it out and let your brain heal. It will.

Of. course you could reinstate if you want to. But this late in the game, it might not work. It is generally recommended that beyond 2 weeks it is better to ride it out. I guess it depends on why you decided to get off the medication in the first place. For most of us, the benzos stopped working or were creating more problems than they were trying to "solve". Which it seems was the case for you.

If your symptoms are life threatening, it makes sense to seek medical care. I don't know what manual breathing means but it sounds like you are having difficulty breathing? That is often referred to as "air hunger" and is a symptom that tends to pass with time. There are many people here who have experienced this and overcome it.

All of your symptoms are "normal" in terms of what this medication does to the brain. It will all start getting better as your brain heals. It is slow as can be sometimes but it WILL get better.

Take a look at this. Especially chapter 3. It might calm you down to know that what you are experiencing is normal in terms of what happens when we take and then stop taking these medications.

https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/

I am sorry you are struggling so much. We have all been there. It does get better if you can gut it out and let your brain heal. It will.

No i cant breathe at all automatically

Can I ask, and I’m not trying to be insensitive, just trying to understand — if you can’t breathe automatically, are you not sleeping then at all? I know for me personally, I was hyper focused on my breathing and it made me feel like I had to focus on it all the time, or I’d just stop breathing.

Can I ask, and I’m not trying to be insensitive, just trying to understand — if you can’t breathe automatically, are you not sleeping then at all? I know for me personally, I was hyper focused on my breathing and it made me feel like I had to focus on it all the time, or I’d just stop breathing.

If i sleep I’ll die my oxygen drops. So most likely I’m going to die yes

Is there nothing they can do for you on the hospital? I am confused why they wouldn’t keep you on some kind of machine or oxygen is that was the case?

Is there nothing they can do for you on the hospital? I am confused why they wouldn’t keep you on some kind of machine or oxygen is that was the case?

Doomandgloom. Of course this is your choice. But Benzo has caused your problems. And the question is, will they get better if you reinstate? I think

this is a poison in the brain and the nervous system. Side effects and tolerance, and you're back at square one.

I have the same problem, and I'm struggling to breathe. And I need a CPAP, maybe this can help you?

:smitten:

Doomandgloom. Of course this is your choice. But Benzo has caused your problems. And the question is, will they get better if you reinstate? I think

this is a poison in the brain and the nervous system. Side effects and tolerance, and you're back at square one.

I have the same problem, and I'm struggling to breathe. And I need a CPAP, maybe this can help you?

:smitten:

My autonomic is fried. A cpap wont help

ASHTONS MANUAL:

Heart and lungs. Palpitations, pounding heart, rapid pulse, flushing, sweating, and breathlessness are usual accompaniments of panic attacks, but may occur without panics. They do not signify heart or lung disease but are simply the expression of an overactive autonomic nervous system.