air hunger and light headedness

[ju...]

any one else have problems with air hunger ... sometimes i can beat it with what my therapist has tough me with breath exersices but sometimes it still wins ?  and the light headedness and feeling like i am going to pass out i do not know what to do about that

I hear you jumpman. The air hunger is one of the more terrifying benzo w/d sxs. I do not have it now but I did have it at one point. How long have you had it?

its comes and goes  most of the time it does not stay long its very intermittent i think it has to do with possible blood sugar ????  it seems to happen when i do not eat for long periods of time ..... i am going to make a taper plan and start going down  ive been on this poison for 9 years  i need my life back...... i wil be going at it alone i have accumulated enough knowledge in the last 8 years

It is scary trying to come off this junk jumpman. I have failed many times. I am so sick of it too. I am just all worn out and tired from fighting this crap all these years. Is your plan to taper the ativan by dry cutting?

Why do you go for long periods w/o eating? Is this on purpose or just no appetite caused by being on these drugs and feeling sick all the time. I recall when the CT'd me off K in 2006 in a detox ctr.  I lost all desire to eat and lost a tremendous amount of weight in a very short period of time.

yes plan on dry cutting and tapering the ativan to start with ..... i go for long peroids of time without eating because i do not get hungry very often due to the amount of water i drink daily ...  while i am awake i drink 7 bottles of water each day  sometimes 8......  thats is between .92 gallons to 1.05 gallons  of water each day

i start doing that in may 2018 after having my first and hopefully last every kidney stone...... i had to drink that much to pass it..... then i read a good medical journal study about prevention  and those who drink as much water as i do each day.... were way less likly to have another stone because of the constant kidney flushing from peeing ......

OIC (and agree jumpman), I also live by that old adage "an oz of prevention is worth a lb of cure".

Altho I have never had kidney stones, I hear the pain is excruciating.

i lost alot of wight and muscle mass i went for 160 to 141 when i stopped lifting wights  then from 148  down to 126  after the kidney stone and yes worst pain i have ever experienced in my entire life..... but i am happy to say  after lifting weights again for a just about 2 years  ever other day i have gain back 95 percent of my muscle mass

and i am at 158 pounds again

That is great jumpman. I also lift weights. I belong to a 24/7 fitness center. I usually go in late at night when hardly no one is there.  Do you work like different bodyparts? I use to stay in the gym when I was younger. Now (just like what you are doing) it is like every other day if I am lucky and only for 30-60 minutes. I do most of my cardio at home on a stationary bike.

126 is a large weight loss. You were hardly eating. You had to feel really weak. I weigh about what you weigh now at 160. When I was inpatient detox, I think I had gotten down to 140, maybe even a little lower than that.

yes at 126 i was very weak  i lost all my muscle but i have a nicely set up home gym in my basement i have put together over the years  ... so i started grinding back at it  ....  n yes i have different body part days... i also do 2x a day on  workout days.... that has dramatically increased strength a lot faster  i want to start getting into cardio again myself  but i need to start slow  like possibly a 15 min walk every other day