Need prayers and advice

[Mi...]

Hello Benzo Buddie family, I’m reaching out to everyone that can pray for my family and I.

We are going to a rough time. I haven slept in a month and I am all day anxious at work and at home, I feel like a complete failure. At this point I’m anxious because I get anxious and it’s never ending cycle. My job is stressful and my wife also has depression.

Both my wife and my son are sick with COVID and my son just had a mental breakdown because he has been in quarantine.

I don’t know what to do. I pray to God but it seems that he left me sometime ago.

Sorry to be so dramatic, it’s just that I’m going through a rough time… thanks in advance for your prayers.

Miraz30, I hope things let up for you my friend. I can only imagine the stress you must be under with your entire family being sick and trying to work also. It is enough to struggle with all this benzo crap but now we also have to contend with COVID making things even worse. My anxiety has been flaring today also my friend, so I am right there with you. I am about to do a 10 min meditation session and see if I can calm my nervous sys down a little and maybe get a little sleep. I hope and pray you get a restful night of sleep tonight. 

Hello Benzo Buddie family, I’m reaching out to everyone that can pray for my family and I.

We are going to a rough time. I haven slept in a month and I am all day anxious at work and at home, I feel like a complete failure. At this point I’m anxious because I get anxious and it’s never ending cycle. My job is stressful and my wife also has depression.

Both my wife and my son are sick with COVID and my son just had a mental breakdown because he has been in quarantine.

I don’t know what to do. I pray to God but it seems that he left me sometime ago.

Sorry to be so dramatic, it’s just that I’m going through a rough time… thanks in advance for your prayers.

Hi Miraz30

Gosh you have to deal with so much right now. I also sometimes feel like a complete failure, especially like I'm failing my family. Please try not to be too hard on yourself. It's very difficult to be strong for others when we ourselves are hanging on by a thread. I can see how deeply you care for them and how much they mean to you. I'm sure they know how much you care about them too. I believe you and your family will pull through this. 

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support! I really appreciate it. I’ll keep pushing, there is gotta be some windows ahead… I love y’all.