Not sure what to do

[Do...]

You do what is best for you,  if you think you're dying and that would save you then you do what is best for you.  The symptoms you post most of us have,  if you weren't actually breathing for 20 minutes you'd likely be dead,  if you were catatonic you wouldn't be typing. All of the symptoms are terrifying so I understand how you feel,  but no one can tell you to reinstate,  you have to choose,  if I could go back I would of tapered.

yes every symptoms we have. even the terror feeling,the absolute doom of dying,joint pain,head pressure,terrible very high anxiety state,severe DPDR,breathing difficulty,easy tiredness,massive weight loss,osteoporosis like bone density loss. but feeling better day to day .

yes every symptoms we have. even the terror feeling,the absolute doom of dying,joint pain,head pressure,terrible very high anxiety state,severe DPDR,breathing difficulty,easy tiredness,massive weight loss,osteoporosis like bone density loss. but feeling better day to day .

That's good to hear!

yes the distraction is the key and ofc,the sleep. i take 2mg melatonin and i fall asleep. because i have DPDR i dont know if im sleeping or not,but it feels like

yes the distraction is the key and ofc,the sleep. i take 2mg melatonin and i fall asleep. because i have DPDR i dont know if im sleeping or not,but it feels like

We're you in the Marines? I use melatonin too

I think my autonomic nervous system is fried

It is but it will get better.

Are you sue because i think I’ve done some permanent damage by cold turkying so many times and is just unbearable

Are you sue because i think I’ve done some permanent damage by cold turkying so many times and is just unbearable

This is my third time, the second one I had so little issues I dont mention it, but I CT odd them and an ssri, ssri I ct off twice.  It doesn't feel fine. I promise you I'm suffering too, but I believe we will get better, most people do.  I know someone who was drinking heavily and taking the pills for years,  they are fully recovered.