Dream Like State

[Pl...]

Platoon I hated that feeling, it was like I was empty inside and it was a very painful feeling that can’t be explained. It slowly faded away and now I have even forgotten how that felt like. I don’t think about it anymore. It will get better I assure you, hang in there. I’m sorry you are suffering but this will not be forever I assure you.

yes i know. but i lose suddenly weight. i eat much i do exercise but the constant adrenaline feeling is soo heavy. how to erase this feeling.

im still in the acute WD or what? im feeling better day to day its sure. but the constant adrenaline rush i feel 24/7 isn't healthy to my body. it kills me really. im losing weight suddenly.

Thats called derealization. A very common acute symptom and one that will dissipate over the next few months. People often describe it as a bad acid trip or living behind a glass barrier looking out.

yes it is. the biggest problem is the weight loss. the DPDR isn't that bad feeling at all. i can handle it. but the weight loss

I lost 42 lbs from depression/tolerance but I gained it back when I got better. And then some (remeron made me very hungry). Avoid the scale, it will flip you out.

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. But now you are in the very worst phase with many unpleasant symptoms. I've experienced all of your symptoms, and most of us.