Hi guys part two

[Do...]

I know we’re all against reinstatement but if the symptoms are life threatening like my neurologist said they are what choice do i have

Hi Doomandgloom, sorry to hear you are having a rough time. What are these awful symptoms? It’s so good  to have you here, folks going through withdrawal are the real experts! Please let us know what you decide to do, I’ll be looking out for your reply.

Healing hugs.

Hi Doomandgloom, sorry to hear you are having a rough time. What are these awful symptoms? It’s so good  to have you here, folks going through withdrawal are the real experts! Please let us know what you decide to do, I’ll be looking out for your reply.

Healing hugs.

Catatonia

Psychosis

Complete manual breathing

Full blown dysautonomia

Cold hands and feet

Low oxygen

Low high heart rate

Sensitivity to light

Sensitivty to sound

Tinnitus

Kindling

Suicidal ideation

Burning skin

Neuropathy

Geuinely just panic attacks 24/7

Been told I could die also at 22

Hi Doomandgllom, so sorry that you are suffering with all these symptoms. It just torture isn’t it. Have you decided to updose? Whatever you do, I hope you are getting some relief from all those horrible symptoms. You’re so very young and hopefully can recover to live a good long healthy life! I hope so very much.

Healing hugs.

How long have you been off? Does your neurologist have any experience dealing with Benzo damage?

Things aren't so simple as just reinstating and it all going away unfortunately. But I can see why you would want to, I tried to reinstate after 3 months when I went to the ER and things weren't improving. It didn't work for me, and made things worse as I think I left it too late and the damage was already done.

I'm no doctor, and couldn't advise you but from what I understand some people can reinstate and find it helps, but it's very hit and miss.

There is a good thread here with some information should you want to do some further research, I hope your neurologist has some experience and can help you, not make things worse for you

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=53305.0