Author Topic: First day back to work  (Read 866 times)

[Buddie]

Re: First day back to work
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2022, 10:42:53 pm »
Thankyou, you have all helped me more than you probably realise. I'm very grateful 🙏
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2022, 12:11:27 am »
This is so good to hear. Congrats to you. It will get easier and easier as the days go by. I had a very stressful, altho highly paid blue collar job. Had I been able to manage the workplace stress better, I might have lasted longer.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2022, 07:41:31 pm »
Just checking on you  [...]. How is work going? Are you still doing ok?

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2022, 10:31:26 am »
Good morning [...], thankyou for thinking of me.
Last week I managed to go in 3 days out of 5, just for a few hours. I am not in work today. I could not sleep so I'm not feeling great. When I can't sleep my symptoms are even worse. For example my brain feels like it's vibrating allot, I get more anxious, numbness and tingling etc.
I am back to work on a phased return. My boss has text me to see why I am not in work. All of this just adds to my anxiety. I feel bad about work but I just can't seem to get back into a routine. The normal start time is 6am, which means I have to be up 5am. I don't know how on earth I'm going to manage it...I have struggled to get in work for 7:30am!
I have tried going to bed earlier. It seems my body wants more sleep now more than ever.
How are you? 😊

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2022, 02:27:32 pm »
3 out of 5 days is a huge accomplishment and while your boss can't quite understand this, we do! 

Try not to treat your inability to go in today determine what will happen tomorrow, all is not lost even though your brain is telling you it is.  What you did you can do again, you'll find the strength.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2022, 09:41:23 pm »
Thankyou [...] 🤗

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2022, 12:48:08 am »
*Bump

How are you doing [...]? Just checking on you again.....